What's new

Pinaud Clubman and Floid Blue

G'Day Gents,

Hope you all are well.

i would love to get my hands on a selection of Pinaud Clubman aftershaves and Bay Rum and a bottle of Floid Blue.

Do you guys know where would be the best place to get these? Can we still buy them online from overseas?

Vijay

Pinaud can be purchased locally from Turnleys. The only online place I can think of who will ship Floid Blue overseas is giftsandcare.com but postage is a bit expensive.

I can vouch for Turnley's for Pinaud stuff. The postage can be high interstate for a single item but this is amortised if you grab a few bottles.

I reckon Gifts & Care is the best for Floid stuff (their Spanish versions are very cheap). I'm not sure if they currently have the Blue though.

Gifts & Care had it last week but currently out of stock. Last week I was tossing up between Floid and Myrsol Blue. Decided on Myrsol because I've got a sample of Floid Blue in transit.

Gifts & Care had it last week but currently out of stock. Last week I was tossing up between Floid and Myrsol Blue. Decided on Myrsol because I've got a sample of Floid Blue in transit.

Some time next year I'm going to get all 9-10 varieties of Myrsol from those guys in one mega postage.

Good idea. Few months ago I sampled their Balsamica Water. The fragrance is really really nice and my skin felt like a newborns butt for the entire day. Bought a bottle and the Blue last week.

Top Bottom