What's new

Where to get Feather Artist Club blades in Australia?

Hey everyone,
I'm relatively new to B&B but I've been wet shaving for a while now and am actually en route to becoming a barber. I've read a lot about the Feather Artist Club Razors and am pretty convinced. The main thing that's holding me back at this point is the different blades. I live in Australia and as far as I can find the cheapest way is to buy through eBay which by the time they're shipped comes to over $35 for a 15 pack! That's almost in cartridge razor territory! Anyone know of a supplier that ships to Aussie for free? Otherwise, you Aussie barbers and disposable straight users, what do you use?

Thanks for the reference but they only seem to have the one kind and if I'm using the Feather in the barbershop it would be ideal to be able to order in bulk. Any other suggestions?

In your shoes I guess I would contact Jason anyway. He must get them in bulk somehow, and he is reasonably close to both you and Feather — at least from where I sit. Let him know the quantity you are prepared to order and maybe he can help.

Top Bottom