What's new

White Proraso Pre Shave Oil

I just shaved my 4 day old stubble's and I have used the White Proraso Pre Shave Oil, after I applied it on my face I felt a cooling light sensation on my face. Does this oil also contain menthol because I couldn't find anything on the label.

Proraso doesn't make a pre-shave oil that I know of. You've either used the green tea/Vitamin E or Eucalyptus/Menthol pre-shave cream. Can you give us the exact name? Both are also used after shaving. Or... as shaversnapper has said, you've used a balm.

I have used it before I shaved. I took a shower, applied it on my face, applied the lather and started to shave.

It's really pre shave cream but yes it does have menthol. Here are the ingredients:

Aqua, Stearic Acid, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Parfum, Avena sative Kernel Extract, Camellia sinensis Leaf Extract, Thymus vulgaris Flower/Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Hydroxide, Menthol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Citronellol.

Citronella! I tried this and couldn't figure out what that faint smell was. Now I know! I find the green has a huge kick of menthol compared to the white.

Citronella! I tried this and couldn't figure out what that faint smell was. Now I know! I find the green has a huge kick of menthol compared to the white.
Yes thats true. I just finished my first pre shave oil (Green Proraso). I just wanted to try the white one, I do love the smell it smells like roses. Great product but I prefer the green one because of the menthol kick. Especially when you're done shaving and wash your face with cold water and finish it with the green proraso aftershave. Thats a great feeling.

I have the white one and I love that cooling sensation! I also use the C. O. Bigelow shaving cream made by Proraso, which seems to have some menthol in it as well, or am I wrong?

Top Bottom