What's new

Favorite ATT Handle?

I've used Atlas and Kronos. The Kronos is good, but I prefer the Atlas. I don't think I'll buy a Colossus - too long for me.

I have all three and use the Kronos the most. The colossus is a bit too long for me and I use the Atlas for travel. I find the barbershop knurling to be a bit uncomfortable compared to the Kronos grip. It's also a bit short for me

I have Kronos with R2 and H2 plates; I love Kronos handle. Even with R41 2013 head, Kronos works far better than the stock/other handles.

I can tell you that to me personally, the Kronos is 100% the best option. I just LOVE the feel of the knurling it's just a dream on the fingers. The atlas is lovely too, but it's a wee bit slick, and it is a bit short for my taste. The colossus is a bit long, although the knurling is also lovely. I just love the Kronos, as 90mm is my "sweet spot" for handles, and the Kronos is just around 87 or 88mm if i recall correctly, off hand.

I've got all three, and use the Atlas nearly every shave. The Colossus and Atlas are my pick for best looking (both stunners), and the Kronos is beautiful too, but it looks remarkably like many other stainless handles. For use, I find the bulldog is best, and an even shorter handle that's very nice indeed is the iKon traveler. I have a bespoke brass handle on the way to me that is 80mm x 16mm with 30 degree spiral knurling that I expect to knock some socks off.
:euro:

_________________________update:

proxy.php

proxy.php

weighs 110 grams — Heavy

Last edited:
Top Bottom