What's new

New guy in the clubhouse

Hello gents! (and ladies) I've been lurking in this section of the forum and figured it was about time that I come out of the shadows and say hi. I am just recently starting to get myself back into shape after a long period of couch potato'ing. I am currently weighing in at 220lbs. I'm hoping to be able to trim that number down to around 190 or so over time.

As far as a plan......well..... I don't really have one, yet. I quit smoking about 2 months ago, which was step one. I also joined a local gym and have gone in a few time this week. Tonight I have a meeting/assessment/session with a trainer that came highly recommended to me. Hopefully that goes well. Wish me luck guys!

-Kevin

Thanks for the warm welcomes guys! The assessment went really well tonight. I was very happy with how well we seemed to click. She was also very thorough in assessing my movements, range of motions, strengths and weaknesses. We finished it off spending some time talking about nutrition and food tracking. I'm stoked to get started with this.

Top Bottom