What's new

Injector brands

Personna makes (or made, not sure) one, but I haven't really heard any reviews. Schick and Cobra are the two majors, it seems.
1. Most common = Schick
2. Second place = Pal / Personna
3. Third place = Gillette
? . Feather ?
4. Last place = Cobra

Last edited:
thats one sweet score, dont understand why someone is not making injectors, they would sell like hotcakes if prob made....

I think the big stumbling block for producing a modern injector is the lack of blade manufacturers. I might be mistaken but it seems there are two current manufacturers of blades, Schick in China (the so-called "Chicks") and those made for medical purposes (made by Personna?).

I know when iKon razors was in the idea phase for a new razor (leaving aside the politics of iKon on this site) someone suggested that they try to make an SE razor like a GEM. He responded that it would not be economically feasible since there are not a lot of SE blade makers out there. I would think the same would be true for a potential injector razor maker.

yeah maybe but if the make a new one for us and the next generation, more blade manufacturers will come, i am sure....

is the schick blades better then the persona blades....?

They are both good blades, but the Schick injector magazine is MUCH better than the Personna magazine. Personally, I prefer the Schick blades, but the Personnas are also very good. There may only be two injector blade manufacturers, but both are very high quality and will work for anybody in any injector razor.

okay, well if the blades are just as good, i can live with the magazin.... the schick blades are very expensive, i think...

okay, well if the blades are just as good, i can live with the magazin.... the schick blades are very expensive, i think...
Hmmm...considering how many shaves you can get on an injector blade, I wonder how expensive it really is. Do the math?

Good night:

And in the list where you put the Filomatic razors and blades double or single?

$thump_899377643976184.jpg

$33047532.jpg

$thump_8993599abc-1974.jpg

regards

Rafa

P. D. Sorry for my English ... I'm using google translator

Top Bottom