• Razors

• Brushes

• Soaps

• Creams

• Aftershaves

• Blades

• All of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pick your poison. What is your main focus when it comes to AD? Multiple choice is activated.

Last edited:
Everything except blades, I have two go to blades. Astra's and Feathers. Everything else is crazy addictive. Lately its been soaps and razors.

It used to be razors, then it was soaps and creams, and finally brushes but it's fading. I've moved on to fountain pen related stuff.

Limited AD right now...mostly soaps... But also sniffing around for vintage Schick injector razors. [emoji41]

Mostly soaps and razors ... but I've got five razors now, each a little different than the others, so that AD is pretty much done.

Soaps ... I'd probably order additional soap at this moment, if I wasn't in the current sabbatical. But I'm pretty close to finding a couple of go tos and sticking with them.

Would love another brush, but that's not an AD really.

One razor, one brush, one bowl, one mug. 25 soaps and creams. Groan. 10+ aftershaves, not too bad. But I think I'm getting to the end of my Ads. I might go purchase-free in 2015… I do have a nearly complete desert-island set-up, TFS Bergamotto Neroli everything but the aftershave.

Would love another brush, but that's not an AD really.

Same here. I bought two fairly inexpensive brushes (one for travel) early on and have rolled with them ever since, but it would be nice to have an upgrade from the beginner level quality. Definitely not an AD though.

All of the above. I have a curious habit of stockpiling my favorites, whether it be blue tip Superspeeds, tubs of Proraso White, Arko Sticks, or Kent brushes.

Began with razors which gradually turned to soaps/creams and then brushes and now has come full circle back to razors. :001_rolle Hoping it ends here.

Has been razors so far. Started with DE (bought 12 down to 4 thanks to Ebay/BST), but now just purchased an injector. Wonder if less variety with injectors will kill my RAD?

Top Bottom