What's new

who lives in kansas city?

Knob Noster (Whiteman Air Force Base), about an hour east of KC.

And the meetup that bluesman mentioned was awesome. Lots of great guys in the KC area!

i live in lawrence. had plans to go out to the meet up, but by brothers bachelor party went longer than i thought it was going to go. had to make sure everyone got home safely.

Live just north of Miami right now but grew up in Shawnee. Really miss it, was a great place to grow up. Of course when its 75/80 degrees here and I see what the weather in KC is, I think maybe I'll just enjoy my time while I'm here.

Overland Park, Lenexa border. Heard nothing about a meet up, any plans for one in the near future?

The main organizers of the meetups (and the site host) are on a different forum. But all are welcome so we repost the info here when we get updates. There was some initial planning for a meeting in Jan/Feb, but had to be cancelled due to health issues of a family member. At this point, I'd say the next one wont be until the Fall (the big annual Meetup). This meeting is more focused on Straight razors and learning/mentoring for honing, but all wet shavers are welcome.

That said, we could also organize some sort of other, less formal, meetup someplace. If anyone is interested in helping me organize something like this, PM me and let me know.

Live just north of Miami right now but grew up in Shawnee. Really miss it, was a great place to grow up. Of course when its 75/80 degrees here and I see what the weather in KC is, I think maybe I'll just enjoy my time while I'm here.

Ugh, you can have the Florida weather. I just moved back to MO from Florida. I was only there a year and a half, but I hated it.

Top Bottom