What's new

Thanksgiving Ex Lurkers sign in thread, must be a member before Turkey day.

You must be a member before Turkey day to sign in and tell other lurkers the fun benefits of joining. . :thumbup1:

Last edited:
But but but.... that's when my AD got bad!! in the words of Gandalf:

"fly you fools"

Seriously though this place is awesome, come join the fun!

+1000
You get a welcoming environment, access to personal advice if you start a thread, and not to mention access to things on the b/s/t, which is an invaluable resource. So register and post up!

I see that you are really enjoying your memberships.

DE shaving will change your life if you give it time. I almost quit twice and I'm so glad I stuck with it. If I had to go it alone without answers and encouragement, I'd probably still be pulling and tugging my way through shaves.

Camaraderie.

Alright, alright, "My name is Garak and I'm a lurker too." Been a member for a while but lurking works for me right now. I spend at least an hour or two everyday just educating myself and playing catch up using this forum. I don't how I managed to shave with a DE in the 60's and 70's without killing myself. You have a great forum here with lots of knowledgeable and polite folks to guide me in this new "hobby". Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Lurker/newb here as well. Never got "into" shaving in the past, but my job requires a clean,close shave. So I figured I might as well make it as enjoyable as I can, since it is a major part of life now, and have since got into wet shaving, I have ditched all my gels and modern day crap shaving products. Having mixed results with some products, but this site and forum has been a huge help. Its nice to see there are other guys who obsess about perfection with personal grooming standards. My wife has been supportive thus far, but cant understand my new found love of "old man scents", and my constant online shopping for shaving products. But we all gotta have a hobby.

Alright, alright, "My name is Garak and I'm a lurker too." Been a member for a while but lurking works for me right now. I spend at least an hour or two everyday just educating myself and playing catch up using this forum. I don't how I managed to shave with a DE in the 60's and 70's without killing myself. You have a great forum here with lots of knowledgeable and polite folks to guide me in this new "hobby". Happy Thanksgiving to all.

We are glad you joined. .this is your shave place now, so keep on posting .

Lurker/newb here as well. Never got "into" shaving in the past, but my job requires a clean,close shave. So I figured I might as well make it as enjoyable as I can, since it is a major part of life now, and have since got into wet shaving, I have ditched all my gels and modern day crap shaving products. Having mixed results with some products, but this site and forum has been a huge help. Its nice to see there are other guys who obsess about perfection with personal grooming standards. My wife has been supportive thus far, but cant understand my new found love of "old man scents", and my constant online shopping for shaving products. But we all gotta have a hobby.

Tell her it's not your fault, it's BB that spoiled you. I

I would have to agree that it is better to join and come out of the shadows. I got into the wet shaving (straight razor) as a result of doing lots of lots of lurking/research here and other places. So nice to get feed back from other that have gone through the early steps of transition from crappy disposable razors to DE or straight razor shaves. My wife thinks I am nuts so this community is the fill in support I need. Plus these guys are awesome!

I would have to agree that it is better to join and come out of the shadows. I got into the wet shaving (straight razor) as a result of doing lots of lots of lurking/research here and other places. So nice to get feed back from other that have gone through the early steps of transition from crappy disposable razors to DE or straight razor shaves. My wife thinks I am nuts so this community is the fill in support I need. Plus these guys are awesome!

We are all NUTS for traditional wet shaving..glad you have joined BB, YOUR NEW SHAVE HOME.

Top Bottom