What's new

The outdoor smoking "season" is drawing to a close

Ha! I had to Google what is "Cheerwine"

My daughter graduates high school in three years and my wife has told her that will be the trigger for the family to start the relocation process. Top of the possible destinations; Weddington, NC and Charlestown, SC

Winter will still find us, but it won't be the 5 - 6 month beat down we live with now.

I have my "must haves" for my next house, which includes a 3-season porch and a garage. Both will be smoke eligible zones; so let it be written, so let it be done

Ha! I had to Google what is "Cheerwine"

My daughter graduates high school in three years and my wife has told her that will be the trigger for the family to start the relocation process. Top of the possible destinations; Weddington, NC and Charlestown, SC

Winter will still find us, but it won't be the 5 - 6 month beat down we live with now.

I have my "must haves" for my next house, which includes a 3-season porch and a garage. Both will be smoke eligible zones; so let it be written, so let it be done

Yeah... I'm house hunting for my first home. Even though I'm single, I want an area/room that I can dedicate to pipe smoking. I want to isolate it to one area, and not the entire house.

Come down here, Tim. There is plenty of room for you. Pull up a chair, crack open a Cheerwine, and have a smoke!

Ha! Being way up in North Dakota, I was introduced to Cheerwine via the Redneck Professor's videos on Youtube. Turns out you can find it at the "fancy" soda/retro candy department of a local hardware store. It has quickly become one of my favorite drinks to go with a pipe. Great stuff.

It's been warming up here but the winds are worse than any part of the year. I'm still having to enjoy my pipe inside.

Just as it's starting to warm up a little where I am, I may be moving to Vermont soon where I'll be delayed by a month or so probably.

Go figure. Tim is moving down to my neck of the woods and I am getting ready to move myself. The plans are still being worked out, but if all goes well, by next week, I will have a new job in a new country! More details to follow.

Go figure. Tim is moving down to my neck of the woods and I am getting ready to move myself. The plans are still being worked out, but if all goes well, by next week, I will have a new job in a new country! More details to follow.
Nice, keep us updated friend!

Where I am we've finally had a couple days warm enough to smoke while I'm driving without waiting for the car to warm up. That's pretty nice. I got to smoke a whole bowl this morning.

Nice! Hope it all works for all those making big moves!

The weather is completely bipolar here. One day it's 70; the next day it's in the low 40s. When it's raining, it's warm. When it's not raining, it's cold. It's driving me nuts.

Snowed pretty steady all morning, then took a break and it is back to snow.

Nothing is sticking, as it is right at the freezing mark, but it adds onto the feeling that winter will never end

Edit: will be in the teens tonight and the meterologist just confirmed that it has snowed every weekend for the past 10 weeks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom