What's new

New guy from the Netherlands

Hi,

I am a dutch guy, 34 years old and a new fan to the safety razor. My skin felt horrible after shaving with the mach3 and I wanted to learn how to shave in a for me better way. And I have found it :)

But still perfecting it and a bit of a noob in this "hobby" and better way of feeling. So will ask a lot of questions and will be reading a lot here.

Hi,

I am a dutch guy, 34 years old and a new fan to the safety razor. My skin felt horrible after shaving with the mach3 and I wanted to learn how to shave in a for me better way. And I have found it :)

But still perfecting it and a bit of a noob in this "hobby" and better way of feeling. So will ask a lot of questions and will be reading a lot here.

Welcome to B&B. Enjoy your journey. I know I am.

WARHAWK

Greetings! Welcome to B&B. Good to have you with us. Lots of experienced and helpful shavers here willing to help. Enjoy the ride!

Hello and welcome, Welferus. B&B is a great forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You will learn a lot here.

Hi,

What is your first shave question?

Hi,

Hallo welkom op het forum. Je zal er zeker geen spijt van krijgen.

Eng: Hello welcome on this board. You won't regret it.

Top Bottom