What's new

PIF - **CLOSED** Art of Shaving Bath Soap Lavender

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I have one brand new Art of Shaving Lavender bath soap up for grabs.

I want this to go to someone who has never tried Art of Shaving Lavender bath soap. Your gentlemanly honor is at stake.

In conjunction with the above caveat you must post a review on B&B upon using the soap after 1 full week.
Either a new thread or in the Reviews section.

To recap:
1. Never used AOS Lavender
2. Must post a review after 1 full week of use.

Open to members worldwide w/free shipping.

To enter post here with your current bath soap of choice. I'll pick a winner at random sometime in the future. Ya'll know how lazy I am. Probably when this thread drops off the radar.

I'm in. Never used any art of shaving products and right now I'm using Dial citrus body wash on rotation with Axe body wash. I've been looking at trying some new body soap.

I'm in. I've never tried any of their bath soaps only the sandalwood shave cream which is excellent. Favorite bath soap I know it's lame but Irish Spring is the main one in our household.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I'm in. I've never tried any of their bath soaps only the sandalwood shave cream which is excellent. Favorite bath soap I know it's lame but Irish Spring is the main one in our household.

I actually like Irish Spring as well. The scent is pleasnt and sticks with you.

I am way in........ and would be happy to give my opinion, and my likes and dislikes (if any on this soap) No tallow though.......still got to be grate, right?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I am way in........ and would be happy to give my opinion, and my likes and dislikes (if any on this soap) No tallow though.......still got to be grate, right?

I never used the tallow AOS.
This is very nice though.

Thank you for doing this.
I'm in as I've never tried this. I'd enjoy doing a review on it as well.
I use Kirk's Castile and Yardley Lavender for bath soaps now.

I'm in! I figured I might as well give it a shot since I take showers at night and my wife loves the smell of AoS Lavender shave cream. Never used the body soap, though! I definitely wouldn't mind putting up a review after a week's worth of using it.

Good luck, fellas!

I'm in. Have to be honest, I've never really tried and artisinal bath soap that I picked out. In addition to my feedback, while include my wife's who is far more expert on such things and is usually in charge of all things skin care...At least she wasuntil I took up wet shaving!

Top Bottom