What's new

Maas

V

VR6ofpain

Ok this stuff is disturbingly good. I finally found some, at Bed Bath & Beyond of all places (my local Wal*Mart doesn't have it). So I decided to try to polish my Flare Tip Rocket again (already polished with Brasso metal polish). Holy $hit! It was as if I had never polished it! The razor got so shiny I was absolutely floored.

I compared it to my brand new (never used, purchased still sealed on the card) Super-Speed (a late model flare tip, which came in the white case)...and guess what, they Rocket was more shiny than my brand new razor! So what was the solution...I polished an unused razor to a BETTER THAN NEW shine. I love this stuff. I might need to buy some beaten up razors just to shine up with MAAS!

It is fantastic stuff. In addition, their other products are great. We use their glass top stove cleaner and it is wonderful. Maas has their own web site as I recall.

I can't seem to find this stuff anywhere. Would someone be willing to pick some up for me and send it my way?

I noticed that regular Walmart's don't have it, but Super Walmarts do. At least in my sample of four Walmarts, two of each, that is the case. Also, Walgreens has it for twice as much.

It's by the Brasso in the household cleaners section, not the automotive section, in Walmart.

I couldn't find it at walgreens, wal-marts, or any other place around here. So I ordered it direct from MAAS. Same price but shipping wasn't terribly fast.

AWESOME product though. Incredible how well it works.

Ok this stuff is disturbingly good. I finally found some, at Bed Bath & Beyond of all places (my local Wal*Mart doesn't have it). So I decided to try to polish my Flare Tip Rocket again (already polished with Brasso metal polish). Holy $hit! It was as if I had never polished it! The razor got so shiny I was absolutely floored.

I compared it to my brand new (never used, purchased still sealed on the card) Super-Speed (a late model flare tip, which came in the white case)...and guess what, they Rocket was more shiny than my brand new razor! So what was the solution...I polished an unused razor to a BETTER THAN NEW shine. I love this stuff. I might need to buy some beaten up razors just to shine up with MAAS!

Man, you're right on ! this stuff shined up my 40's SS and Fat boy unbelievable....they look brand new !! Thanks for post ..........Pete

For those of you who can't find Maas, I've heard that Blue Magic Metal Polish is very good. Never used it myself as Maas is available all over the place here. But their website says it can be used on gold which I don't believe Maas can.

Top Bottom