What's new

Pif: 1000 posts thanksgiving

I'm in. I'm thankful for my job, while hoping that they don't do the round of layoffs that has been discussed.

I'm in, very nice PIF. I'm thankful for my wife and daughter who are my only refuge from the world of hate, indifference, and pain that is my day to day life.

Im in. I am truly thankfull for the men and women who served and have served for my freedoms and my beautiful wife and doughter who have carried me threw deployments.

I'm in.
Thankful for my family, friends. Just thankful to be alive really, and thankful to wake up each day and not have to worry about my house being blown up, or shot or anything like that. I have food to eat, a comfortable bed, a good life.
And most importantly, this little guy here
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415260482.978645.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415260535.759770.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in! I'm truly thankful for my health, my family and some of the great people I have met in my life, some of which have been through here.

I'm in too. I'm thankful that I've never had to and never will buy a P&G razor product if I can avoid it.

Im in!!!!
I really want to try a DE, but since SRAD is just going down, a PIFed on would be much better for my wallet.

I'm really thankful for my six month old daughter, she is the greatest. Should I post her pic? you would be thankful too...

Thanks for the opportunity and great PIF :thumbup:

(BTW I will pay for the shipping difference if selected)

I'm in and thanks for the chance. I'm thankful that as of 11/5/14 my wife has been cancer free for one year, and I pray that number continues to grow for many years to come.

I'm in! I am thankful for my son and my expecting wife. I'm also thankful for the men and women who give their all to serve this country.

I'm in.
I'm thankful for my God, my beautiful wife, my kids, and my country. In also thankful for this community and the generosity and high ideals it promotes

I'm in. Thanks for the chance. I am thankful for my swmbo. We don't fight and it takes a lot of money leaving the account before she says anything about my hobby purchases.

I'm in. Thanks so much for your generosity.

I have quite a bit of shaving products but, have never used a vintage razor.

Without question, I am most thankful for my family, my wife and 2 little boys. Kids and the love for them are one of those feelings that you can't explain unless you have them but, they are my world and keep a smile on my face even through the most trying times.

Top Bottom