What's new

Pif: 1000 posts thanksgiving

I'm in! Very generous, thanks and good luck to all!
So much to be thankful for! My faith, my family and my health top the list!

Last edited:
I'm in! Thank you kindly. I am grateful for the love of my beautiful wife and our 4 children. Our newest addition is 1 month old today. A beautiful baby girl! Our third daughter. The boy has a lot of protecting to do. Good thing he's a big boy, lol.

I'm in!

I'm thankful for someone watching over me to help me survive two explosions in ten minutes. Without that, I wouldn't have came back injured, which prolonged my time at Ft. Lewis, where ultimately I would meet my beautiful bride.

Great PIF. I'm in.

I'm truly grateful for a job that affords me the luxury of trying out lots of AD-enabling things, a family who loves me and the small circle of friends I have surrounded myself with who enrich my life through their presence.

Congrats on your milestone!! Glad you are here with us!! And thanks for offering up this very generous PIF.

I would love to be in.
I'm very thankful for my family… this time of year I think about it even more than usual.

Amazing PIF, but I don't hit the mark!

I'm honestly so grateful for the education I'm receiving. I have had a lot of amazing classes. Also, I've been able to do research with a couple of wonderful professors, which has been invaluable to me. I'm so excited to pursue a career in what I'm studying, and I'm grateful for the opportunity that I have to do so, as I know many don't.

I'm in! I am truly thankful for living another great year. I was blessed with a healthy daughter. My son had a great year health wise. My wife and I celebrated our 4th year together and my grandparents got to meet my son and daughter for the first time. I am also thankful for being part of the worlds greatest Air Force and working along side some of the greatest people on earth from across the services.

I'm in! I'm thankful that last month my first nephew was born healthy. I'm going to like being an uncle!

-- Sammy

I'm IN...

I'm thankful everyday for my better half and two little future wet shavers. They make me look forward to each day, and I know I couldn't have made it this far without them. Thanks for this great PIF, and good luck to all those who entered. If I win, this stuff is going to a co-worker who has helped me with my transition from the military and upcoming move. I can't thank that guy enough, and he has always been curious to try wet shaving. Thanks.

I'm in too.
Thanks for the opportunity.
I'm thankful for my two kids. Even though they drive me up the wall sometimes and know how to push my buttons they still bring joy to my life.

Top Bottom