What's new

Happy Fats-giving PIF

In the spirit of the season, I am offering up one brand new, never been used, still in the box puck of the cornucopia of good shaves that is Mitchell's Wool Fat. If you have never tried it before, you are eligible. Just state that you are in, and what you are thankful for. I will draw a winner on Thursday, 27 November, 2014. I will use Random.org to choose a winner. Please only US participants.

I am thankful that B&B is here. It has opened up a whole new world for me and exposed me to several new addictions like soaps, pipes, and fountain pens! But more than that. It is a community that is truly here to help, educate, socialize, and edify. I have never had the pleasure of meeting a more genuine, friendly, and generous group of people. It truly is a global village in itself.

Oh, BTW, stop by The Order of the Fat and share your love of Da FAT!

Peace and prosperity to you all!

Please count me IN. Im greatful for my two future wet shavers, and how they are the perfect excuse for my acquisition disorders.

Thanks for the chance.

I'm in. I'm thankful for the opportunity to try this soap and for the generous members of B&B who freely share their knowledge and create PIFs like this one.

Sounds great! I'm in.

I'm thankful for an amazing wife that is willing to support me through school and with my crazy shaving habits!

I'm in. Been looking to try MWF.

I have a lot to be thankful for; the opportunity to go to college, which is rare in my family, having a stable job, but mostly for the support I receive from my wife and family as they often express encouragement. And for my wife being so tolerable and patient as I put in so many hours everyday on campus and at work.

And thanks to you for the opportunity.

Not in, I love the fat for its performance and it's smell. Just wish it didn't burn my face when I use it. Congrats to the winner, you will enjoy it!! And thanks for the pif, man!

I'm in!

I'm thankful for my second chance at life, and again for my third chance at life. I'm the luckiest guy I know.

Top Bottom