What's new

Happy Fats-giving PIF

I'm in.

In grateful for many things - a few that come to mind : my god, my family, my country, the soldiers who serve, this wonderful community, and the chance to win and finally try the fat!

I'm in! I'm thankful for my family. I've been having a tough time with some things going on in my life and they have helped me so much and have been nothing but loving and caring; I would be lost without them.

I'm in. Have been wondering what the hoopla is all about with these fats.

Thankful for so much. My wife, my children, the friends I have made here and of course my Lord.

I'm in. I want to try this soap really bad.

I'm thankful for this site and the YouTube community for getting me hooked wet shaving. Now I have gotten my 11 year old son really excited for the day he can shave like me with a brush and DE razor.

I'm in. Have heard nothing but good things about it and I wanna try!

I'm thankful that I'm able to pay my bills. Even though I'm not left with a lot of money, I'm not late on anything beyond my control.

Im in ive heard too many people praise this soap. Im thankful for my family. I am currently playing referee to my two kids 7 and 5 plus their 17yr old cousin and even though yelling secretly giving an internal chuckle and smile over the antics that i need to resolve.

I'm in. I've never used MWF, let alone any soap. I've been exclusively a cream guy up until now.

I'm thankful for a great many things, in no particular order -- a family who loves me, a job that affords me the ability to experiment with all kinds of great shaving products, a great group of gentlemen to mentor and advise my shaving efforts (that'd be all of you!), and good friends in my life who enrich it through their presence.

And, if my name is selected in this PIF, I'll be thankful for your generosity and the ability to try out this highly-touted soap!

I'm in. I've been wanting to try MWF.

This is going to be corny and unoriginal, but I'm thankful for my nephew. I haven't liked children my whole life, until he came along. Great kid, I love seeing him and I'm thankful that my sister invites me over twice a month. I'm also thankful for my wife, who I've almost lost (in different ways) a few times...except when I'm not thankful for her when she drives me crazy.

Top Bottom