What's new

Tobacquisitions for November 2014

Yahoo Auctions Japan will be the end of me (financially). I picked up a 7-pipe carrying bag for a steal of a deal. It has a ton of extra storage space and can even fit a 50g in an inside flap.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414849787.002772.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414849820.289527.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414849848.290278.jpg

The seller and I have had a couple of transactions in the past and he even threw in a Savinelli(?) Mark Twain 815 Dublin. It has some oxidation on the stem but I'm sure I can magic erase that right out. Only seems to have been smoked a handful of times.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414849876.274106.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414849889.623821.jpg

Anyone ever heard anything about this pipe? It's pretty nifty IMO.

Very cool Boris!! Haven't heard anyone mention that yet.

Owen, that's from the Semois company. It's literally a plug tobacco for the pipe

Bouchons! You da man! Let us know how they are. I'm super jealous! Any tips on acquiring?

I actually just emailed the guys over at thepipeguys.com they have them but its not on their website apparently. $65 for a box of 10. Kind of pricey but ive been wanting to try them.

Boris, is that pipe tobacco?

yup you literally shove it in your pipe and smoke it the way it is. Almost like shoving a bowl rolled in cigar form into your pipe and smoking it.

Who is the maker? Inquiring minds and such...

It says Muhsin, what shape would you say it is, bent Dublin? Sorry, new to pipe smoking, coming from cigar world, so far enjoying pipe tobacco while trying to experiment with different blends. Got Escudo, Dunhill Flake, Dunhill Nightcap, Dunhill Elizabethan and Mac Baren 7 seas gold coming as well my way.

Last edited:
My God! I've been away/busy for the last couple of weeks. The tobacuisition threads always make me wary to enter due to lust/PAD/envy but oh my, this month of out of control already! Well done gentlemen, well done. :) November tobacuisitions are already at top shelf levels.

Top Bottom