can't spend any more on
the cellar. Besides, I have
about 20 pounds of stuff in
there already.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Radice Twin Bore

proxy.php

Yahoo Auctions Japan will be the end of me (financially). I picked up a 7-pipe carrying bag for a steal of a deal. It has a ton of extra storage space and can even fit a 50g in an inside flap.

View attachment 514091

View attachment 514092

View attachment 514093

The seller and I have had a couple of transactions in the past and he even threw in a Savinelli(?) Mark Twain 815 Dublin. It has some oxidation on the stem but I'm sure I can magic erase that right out. Only seems to have been smoked a handful of times.

View attachment 514094

View attachment 514096

Anyone ever heard anything about this pipe? It's pretty nifty IMO.
That is a really nice xase Andrew.

That is a really nice xase Andrew.

Thank you! I espeically love that it protects the pipes better than my previous case and that I can fit a whole tin of tobacco into that little compartment on the inside left.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
I got my Kaywoodie Saxon from WV Smoke Shop today. I'm pretty happy with it so far (haven't smoked it yet). It wasn't really the one I wanted (the Saxons first caught my eye when I saw a picture of what looked like a bent Dublin, so I wanted that one), but it's not easy to find anybody that has them in stock, and when you do, you get the choice of bent or straight, and that's it. WV Smoke Shop let's you pick the exact pipe you want, so while I couldn't get the style I really wanted, I at least got to find one that was acceptable, and I'm pretty happy.

$IMAG1728.jpg

3 pipes off the Bay.

1. Medico imported Brair.
2. Yello Bole "the cracker" imported brair.
3. Yello Bole filter brush

Top Bottom