What's new

Tobacquisitions for November 2014

I really wish you hadn't told me that. :blushing:
I would hate to enable, but I'd love to see what you get! Prices aren't too bad either. All you have to do is email their shop... lol
Get a Silver capped Sherlock Holmes Gold Spigot System Pipe with a P-lip churchwarden Dracula Stem
Haha, that would be a sight! I'm getting a black sandblasted rosslare royal Irish 999 with a silver cap. It'll be a happy birthday to me!

Haha, that would be a sight! I'm getting a black sandblasted rosslare royal Irish 999 with a silver cap.
You and I have a very similar aesthetic. I would probably opt for a slightly different shape, as I have a couple 999's already, but that black sandblast Rosslare just does it for me.

You and I have a very similar aesthetic. I would probably opt for a slightly different shape, as I have a couple 999's already, but that black sandblast Rosslare just does it for me.
Yeah, I always do love your pipes too. This will be my first 999, so it was a must for me.

Haven't been on much in the past couple of weeks... awesome to tobacquisitions this month!

A very clean GBD Topaz Bent Brandy just arrived in today's mail.. testin'er out with a bowl of CH. Smokes great!

$image.jpg

$image.jpg

She is finally mine! Thanks Bladeboy for releasing her from your clutches!!!
Just look at that Birdseye blast and Cumberland stem

$PicsArt_1417051345407.jpg

Last edited:
@Jiminyshiznit

I am very fond of GBDs and yours is no exception. Slick looking pipe!

She is finally mine! Thanks Bladeboy for releasing her from your clutches!!!
Just look at that Birdseye blast and Cumberland stem

View attachment 523485

I don't always say that's an awesome pipe. But that is an AWESOME pipe. Grain is beautiful on that bad boy!

I just grabbed another of the vintage Sandblast Ropp pipes from SP. Love these little guys. This makes my 4th, and probably last. I think I checked off all the shapes I really liked. Pictures when it arrives.

The rustication is beyond good huh. I wonder if the person who made it would have ever known it would become so "famous".

2 100 g tins of McClelland Christmas Cheer
2 50 g tins of McClelland Tudor Castle
1 250 g box of Samuel Gawith FVF
1 Old Dominion Pipe Laughing King cob

Arrived just now. Drying a Flake of FVF now. My first bowl of it soon! Pig in slop...

Top Bottom