What's new

So...I'm depressed

I dropped my de89l today as I was cleaning it and the head broke off, I'm pretty sad about this because I absolutely loved the razor. Didn't expect them to be so delicate. Now it's gone :(

Sucks ditto to what Doc said, it ain't much but if you need one to get you by I can send you a VDH Razor to get you through pm me if ya need it

Nope. Only cartridge in the mean time. I already ordered another razor and should be expecting it by the end of the week. So, I guess 1 week using cartridge won't hurt... Right? Lol

Thank you skypsyd I appreciate your generosity. But I think I'll survive the week. Maybe it'll give me the opportunity to really appreciate how awesome DE shaving has been to me by using the crappy cartridge again. Lol

Thank you skypsyd I appreciate your generosity. But I think I'll survive the week. Maybe it'll give me the opportunity to really appreciate how awesome DE shaving has been to me by using the crappy cartridge again. Lol
Oki done let me know if you change your mind:thumbup1:

That is depressing. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but can it be welded back together? If I ever broke my Fatboy, I'd try anything to get it fixed. Ugly? Probably. But I'd just think of it as an example of wabi-sabi.

I do keep an $11 Utopia 3-piece hidden in the medicine cabinet, in case the Unspeakable happens.

​Yah bummer...........thats why I try to have a back up of my favorite razors.....I would be bummed out too.

There are hundreds of excellent modern adhesives available today.

I am sure there are a good number that could put your razor in safe, like new condition.

Mickey

*cough*zamak*cough*

Did you contact the manufacturer? Heads should not just snap off because you dropped it.

+1

there was another member just a few weeks ago that had this same type damage. He talked to customer service, EJ is very helpful, and got a replacement sent out. Give it a try, if they do it you will have a nice back up.

Problem:

$Broken Jagger.jpg

Solution:

View attachment 514086

I'm surprised it broke like that. I dropped an R41 and I damaged the chrome finish in one corner, but this is a bit shocking. Sorry for you loss.

Top Bottom