What's new

Middle Earth Tobacco

Okay. So I was listening to Ollie Sylvester's podcast, the Oom Paul Podcast, and his guest stated that one of his favorite tobacco blends came from Middle Earth Tobacco. I wasn't familiar with any of these blends. I know that Greg Pease did some limited edition blends for the NAPC Pipe Show that were named with references to The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit.

I was wondering if any of my esteemed colleagues have had any experience with these blends. I plan on ordering some, but if you have had them, I would love to hear your opinions. I plan on ordering Old Toby, The Shire, and Gondor.

I look forward to reading your insights.

Guys in my Voxer group from the YouTube pipe community rave about ME Tobacco! The guy who runs it (his name escapes me )even joined in the Voxer group. A real good guy!

I've never tried it but many of my friends (people who I regularly talk to on the Internet who I have never met) have nothing but good things to say about it.

I've never heard of these, but I've heard people rave about the Middle Earth Series at Just For Him (Ruins of Isengard, Shortcut to Mushrooms, Old Toby, Longbottom Leaf, Treebeard).

ahh ok I think the just for him middle earth line also has an old toby. Man this can get confusing...

No kidding. On top of that, Just for Him has an Old Toby and an Old Toby's Stash. Lord of the Rings is so enmeshed in pipe culture, blends based on it are everywhere. "Ah, Old Toby. The finest weed in the southfarthing," said Bilbo. Who wouldn't want to capitalize on that reputation!

Top Bottom