What's new

100th Post PIF - high in vitamin C

I'm going to commemorate my 100th post with a very citrusy PIF. First, a brand new puck of Geo F Trumpers Lime shave soap- a well regarded shave soap still in its shrink wrap that I've been saving for this occasion. Also, an almost full (used twice) bottle of RozoRock After Shave Milk, Extract of Limes. A good AS balm but not for my skin.

To enter, answer the following: "Would you rather be a tree or a fish? Why?"

Winner chosen by random number generator. Have fun!!

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
Very cool PIF, but I am not in, as I already have Trumpers Lime Cream. Great stuff by the way. Mazel tov (trying to add some more Yiddish to B&B) on your 100th post and good luck to all!

I'm in, I LOVE lime! I think I'd rather be a tree..hundreds of years seeing how the world and people change.

I'm in. I would have to say I would rather be a fish, as long as I'm not the kind that eats bugs... I would much rather swim and see things than be planted I'm one spot at the mercy of whoever/whatever came along.

I'm in. A fish, see the world,under the sea. Maybe a giant Grouper. Live over a hundred years and be on top of the food chain.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I'm in. I'd rather be a tree, cause then I could leave whenever I want

I'm in. I'd rather be a fish, they have more fun. At least according to a W.C. Fields quote regarding drinking water they do.

I'm in! Thanks!
I'd rather be a fish so I can see what fishing, fishermen, boats, and lures look like from the fish's perspective.

I'm in! Id be a tree! Long life, shelter for others, and the opportunity to maybe become a bunch of useful things like wooden bowls, handles for badger brushes, handles for razors :001_cool:. The possibilities are endless!!! Id choose that over a fish any day!

Top Bottom