What's new

100th Post PIF - high in vitamin C

I'm in. Excellent PIF. I'm a sucker for vitamin c. [emoji106]

Definitely a tree. A tree with citrus fruits.. Because as I already mentioned, I'm a sucker for vitamin c.

Im in as I have not tried either.
I would be a tree, to grow tall and wise and hopefully come alive like the trees in lord of the rings and boot some orcs around.

I'm in, thanks for the chance. I'd rather be a tree, on the side of a lake, so I could watch all of the fish wannabes get caught :tongue_sm.

I'm in. I would rather be a tree. Especially one in a city. I often think of how much the world has changed in just the last fifty years. To see the changes a tree sees would be awesome.

I'm in. And I'd rather be a fish than a tree given how logging & urban expansion is really shortening the life expectancy of trees, nowadays. As a fish (hopefully a big, sharp-toothed one!), all I'd have to do is swim deep & avoid bigger, sharper toothed fish to live an adequately long life!

I'm in. A song by Harold Adamson from the movie The Incredible Mr. Limpet as sung by Don Knotts. Thanks.

I wish I were a fish.
I'd spend most every winter in Bermuda
And mingle with the bass and barracuda.

I'd swim and sway
And splash the time away.
And I'd be free to roam around and see
The wonders at the bottom of the ocean.

I'd love to be a porpoise
That would really be a lark,
If I were an electric eel
You'd really see me spark,
And what a meal I'd make of you
If I were a shark!

I wish, I wish I were a fish (wish I were a fish)
I wish (I wish) I wish (I wish)
I wish I were a fish (a fish)
'Cuz fishes have a better life than people (people)
They don't have all the care and strife
of people (people)
A fish can swim, that's all they ask of him.

A fish (a fish) is free (is free)
To roam around the sea (the sea)
And look for love wherever he can find it (find it)
He flirts with every lady fish
As she goes swimming by
And if she gives her tail a swish
And winks a fishy eye
A minnow all at once can be a whale of a guy.

I wish (I wish)
I wish (I wish)
I wish I were a fish (I wish)

I'm in. I would be a fish maybe a goldfish . Don't have to worry about food and protected from weather, just kick back and get
fed and when you die all the kids cry. Everybody loves a goldfish

I'm in! Thanks for the generosity! I'd b a fish cause I'm curious what's in the deepest depths of the ocean we don't know about.... I would most likely b eaten by something down there

Wow. What a funny, thoughtful, philosophical and literate group here at B&B. This is great to watch. Keep 'em coming!

I'll close it out sometime late next week. Thanks for the participation everyone!!

Top Bottom