What's new

Above The Tie Slant

I don't know how many of you have been following the ATT Slant thread in the Vendor Section, but I'm so excited I thought I would post here as well. I have been in communication with Stan, and the first test shaves are successfully completed so we should be seeing pictures of the completed razor sometime next week......perhaps as early as Monday. Just this afternoon however, Stan dropped a real "bombshell". The slant is based on the "R" baseplate, which was very promising for me. But not only will there soon be an ATT Slant, there will be an Open Comb as well as the Safety Bar variety. The S1 will be the Safety Bar version, and the S2 will be the Open Comb. Although I'm certainly not a leading authority on razors, I'm not aware of any other open comb slants out there.......and certainly not one in machined stainless steel. Cudos to you Stan, and many thanks for your innovation and ability to promote RAD in us mere mortals. :thumbup:

This is extremely exciting news. Love my current slant (39C) and I have yet to make my first "top tier" razor purchase. The ATT S2 WILL be my first. I'm pumped!

That is exciting.:w00t:
I guess I should start saving my pennies!

BTW, there are several vintage OC slants (such as the Fasan), but I don't know of any that are current production.

Hi,

Yes, I shave with an OC Fasan Double Slant every day. But, I do not know of any current production OC Slants, either.

Stan

OC Slant ...

proxy.php

No idea, but I imagine we will see a few in the OCtober 2015 thread.

Hi,

There were 89 participants in OCtober. Only two with slants, bith Fasans. I used mine for 27 shaves. :)

Who here wants to try and beat me out for the number of OC Slant shaves next year? ;)

Stan

Top Bottom