What's new

ok i think im addicted

OK I don't even think I've been on B&B for 2 weeks yet and I've found myself surfing the web looking for new soaps, pre post
Products I told myself I'll just get one or 2soaps to start but I can't stop, 6 soap/ creams later lol
And some pre shave post shave products, my last purchase for at least a couple weeks I just placed on amazon off recomondations I received from my other thread what are must have soaps I chose 3 I seen a couple frequent
These are the 3 I purchased
Proraso green tube
Tobs: sandalwood
Cella
There's so much out there
Can't wait to see what's next safeties, soaps, brushes OH MY!!

I did actually, I was hesitant because I picked one up a while back at wcs I can't remember the brand but when I would use it it would magnify my razor burn and make my neck real red, but I got the "block osma"
Off amazon and that stuff is awesome leaves my face feeling greet sealed and tight
Get yourself alum block too. It's life-changing.

Get hold of yourself Man.

Just think how many shaves it will take you to use them all up.

They will in all probability be available next year when you try to sell them in your garage sale.

Before you shrink your bank account I think you should see a shrink.

Mickey :letterk1:

You can spend a ton of money in a hurry if you're not careful, trust me. Samples are a great way to check out a wide variety of product without shelling out mega bucks for stuff you'll never use. Check out Gary's Sample Shop. He's a member here and has a great selection that changes often. If you are into bay rum scents, I highly recommend the Ogallala aftershave sampler.

Try as many samples aa you can and figure out what works for you. If you find you don't like something you've bought, you can always sell or trade it on the BST forum.

Welcome to the wormhole.

Welcome to the cult...er...forums. :w00t:

Just wait until you're going crazy at flea markets, antique shops, estate sales, and eBay looking for vintage razors.

In all seriousness though, you're onto a great experience and fantastic group of helpful individuals.

I don't have any splashes I need a good post shave product though right now I'm using brut with Shea butter,
I want to find some good ones that don't dry out my skin

Thanks so much I was wondering if there was somewhere that I can get samples because its quite expensive to buy all tubs

You can spend a ton of money in a hurry if you're not careful, trust me. Samples are a great way to check out a wide variety of product without shelling out mega bucks for stuff you'll never use. Check out Gary's Sample Shop. He's a member here and has a great selection that changes often. If you are into bay rum scents, I highly recommend the Ogallala aftershave sampler.

Try as many samples aa you can and figure out what works for you. If you find you don't like something you've bought, you can always sell or trade it on the BST forum.

Welcome to the wormhole.

+1 on Garrys Sample Shop. Getting samples from Garry has saved me a fortune. It's also shown just how long soaps will last. I've got an addictive personality so I've got to remember not to go crazy. Plus Christmas is right around the corner. Welcome to the club. Good luck may the force be with you.

One of us . . . One of us . . .

Welcome. Definitely use Garry's services. Totally worthwhile, I found, especially for aftershaves.

Top Bottom