What's new

Polish shaving soap Arturro Barbiere

Hello,
Today I want to introduce you to the shaving soaps from Poland Arturro Barbiere, come from a small home-and delight quality and properties.

A few days ago I went to the soap in the cream - "olio di Oliva e-milled" I decided why in a few words to describe their impressions after the first shave.
Therefore, I will start from the packaging, which when opened envelope immediately attracted my attention and impressed me by its minimalism. White plastic casserole and on the bottom is a label, which is also pleasing to the eye.

I am the first shaving soap in the company of "olio di Oliva e-milled" and I have to admit that the soap has become my favorite. Zero irritation, perfect slip. Devote crowing moment, because it is very important for me. Foam have developed extremely fast on his face. Foam, which was formed was dense and slightly moist, not dry out on the face, thick and velvety.
The fragrance of delicate, not pushy. It's hard to even describe it to me, it is pleasant to my liking. Overall a very respectable soap.

http://youtu.be/KORCO2FeyeU

Another appeared in the soap more aluminum pan, casserole screw with a diameter of 91mm makes scooping soap all standard (and some larger) brushes is really smooth. Supply of soap 155 grams is the "year of calm shaving" of anti allergic, vegan, no smell soap "PULIRE" soap I used and I am very happy with it. This is a very good product and what is important is not very expensive. Properties are great if there is someone willing to buy, test the soap and describe it in the forum, please let me know.:001_smile

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried a different version of the soap Arturro Barbiere called Pulire.Unscented,gives a good lather and leaves the face in good shape after shaving.

I've been using this soap ( Arturro Barbiere) is more or less a year,and i can recommend it without the slightest reservation.
Especially version \ "pulire \" checks in daily use.
SOAP is odourless, non-allergenic, with natural ingredients.I strongly recommend you to try out.

Best Regards
A.

Answer the creators of Soap: Good question in all I do not know, at the beginning it was a joke, but later has been adopted so as

"Soap is handmade in small batches and you can wish for a description in any language, and the name" Arturro Barbiere "
funny sounds in Polish and is easy to remember, though not entirely correct in Italian.

["QUOTE=malocchio;6804369]Just curious,this is manufactured in Poland,but labeled in Italian ?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I was using this soap (most often I am using creams) and it gave me very close shave. You can see what kind of lather is giving form
https://arturrobarbiere.wordpress.com/opisy/
My experience with soaps was very good. It does not have fatty consistency like Biotique but gives skin protection and after shave it feels nice and definitely not dry.
I'll will use in future. One more thing I would like to get some combination of scents but what some probably would like to stick with present phase.
Looking forward to see more.
It is very soft soap.

Hmmmm...Watching that "mydla" youtube video,I have to say the technique of constantly dipping the soapy brush back into the water bowl is weird.All it is doing is thinning out the lather...sure ,he's getting foam,but he is diluting the richness of the lather,probably dulling it's cushioning and protective abilities.He would achieve a far better lather by simply adding a few drops of water at a time until he observes lather perfection....

And next edition soap with coffee.[emoji1]

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1418151298018.jpeg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1418151298018.jpeg
    209.1 KB · Views: 216
malocchio sign a few words about the soap AB :) mycarver can also write an opinion after testing this soap.

Last edited:
Yes...now I have 2 shaves with this nice croap....My version was the "Naturale",with absolutely no scent that I could determine.The lather was rich and thick,long lasting,and leaves the skin nourished.I use hot distilled water to shave,and one thing I noticed is that this very soft soap is so thick it really takes work to get a dollop 100% dissolved,it is semi-soft and needs a thorough workout to get it all into the brush,even with steaming hot water...A nice croap from Poland.

After Pulire version I had the opportunity try the next two soaps from Arturro: Sandalo (Sandalwood) and Vetiver & Tea Tree.Both great!I recommend to all lovers of wet shaving!:thumbup:

Top Bottom