• Twitter

• Google+

• Linkedin

• Pinterest

• Instagram

• MySpace

• VK

• Tumblr

• Other media outlet (Please post below!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LinkedIn for work contacts. FB for a few (<10) family and friends who refuse to communicate in other ways. Would like to drop them both.

I use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and sometimes Pinterest. Also use Houze. Running a small business, I use these as free networking tools for advertising. Almost all of my work comes from networking.

Hey, sorry to be late to the party. I use FB - now mostly just friends. FB really killed the discovery of new things. I've been exploring twitter and are really enjoying it. Whether it is wood turning, furniture making people or antiques or archeology. Like FB used to be,

Linkedin for work contacts.
Facebook for my friends and family, however i am learning that most of the people i know are gigantic attention whores who constantly scream "look at me" in their posts.

A bit late for voting but I use Facebook for family and friends, I do also use twitter which is my preferred option out of the two. I tend to follow most people back on twitter as long as they are decent with good post not just follow-me-backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom