• Twitter

• Google+

• Linkedin

• Pinterest

• Instagram

• MySpace

• VK

• Tumblr

• Other media outlet (Please post below!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Facebook, theres more drama queens on there than any tv channel, love the arguments, drivel, stupid onesie photos, opinionated comments on anything and everything, armchair experts....seriously, log on, great value entertainment.

I used twitter for a little bit to communicate with some online friends but we switched to Blackberry messenger so I haven't used it in quite some time. I also use Facebook to keep in touch with family but that is pretty much it.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Thanks for the votes everyone.
Keep them coming.
We want to hear from you!

MySpace

Just kidding.

Facebook and Twitter. But Facebook more frequently because Twitter can get confusing at times and harder to follow conversations unless you're in them from the beginning.

Personally I use Facebook primarily. Instagram for fun. Twitter on ocassion. Linkedin for work, Pinterest for work/fun. Have a G+ profile I use, but mostly for youtube stuff.

Technically, I'm somewhat active on another dozen or so social media sites for work, not including the 40-50 various forums I'm on (which I consider social media)

I use facebook to stay in touch with old friends and military buddies that are dispersed all over the globe. Instagram just to share pics with a select set of friends. Pinterest is a work in progress I have got a few good recipes off it. Of course B&B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom