What's new

Newbie from Cali, checking in!

Greetings everyone,

Been lurking on B&B for a little while and finally signed up. I'm new to the game (only about 4 months experience) of DE's. So far my set up is small but growing. I'm really getting that itch every time I open my web browser. :lol:

So far I have two DE razors, one Shavette, one badger and purchasing a boar and maybe another badger soon. A few creams on hand, already discovered I'm big on eucalyptus so if anyone's got some input on that, it would be much appreciated. So far I've tried Proraso green, S. Maria and D.R. Harris. the D.R. is the best performer so far for me.. I'm also looking forward to moving into other scents too.

Thanks!!

Totally off-subject, but I have never before heard of anyone from California call it "Cali." Am I just old and out of it?

Welcome, anyway.

Welcome to the B & B forum! Lots of shavers here with years of experience they are willing to share. I know you will enjoy the free exchange of information!

Totally off-subject, but I have never before heard of anyone from California call it "Cali." Am I just old and out of it?

Welcome, anyway.

It's a real thing and slang of a certain type. I can't say that I use it, but it's not totally out of left field.

Don't even get me started on "hella" and "hecka". :)

Speaking of... welcome from Santa Cruz!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom