What's new

Gillette Sheraton questions

How aggressive is a Gillette Sheraton? I have been wet shaving for 3 months now two with a MicroTouch One, and one month with a Gillette Slim. I enjoy 3 pass shaves with my Slim on 4 would the Sheraton be more or less aggressive? I picked up the Sheraton at a antique store a while ago wanted to work on my technique for a while before trying an OC.

wanted to work on my technique for a while before trying an OC.

No experience with the Sheraton.

Just wanted to say that OC razors are not more aggressive than SBs. The comb vs guard has absolutely nothing to do with the aggressiveness of a razor.

Don't fear the OC razors, they might actually surprise you, because most of them are very smooth and efficient razors.

LOVE the Sheraton. It's maybe a tad more aggressive than a slim, but much smoother. Come over to the dark (OC) side. We have scotch, cheddar and dark chocolate!
:devil2::devil2::devil::devil:

I agree with jbradley. Sheraton is a little more aggressive than a Slim, but not much. Just be mindful of the angle and you're in for a classic shave.

I would put it at 6-7 on the slim. As mentioned the angle is different so start shallow and then lower the handle till you find it.
You'll enjoy it! Good find.

Thanks for the feedback. This OC is such a smooth shaver what nice surprise. Finding the angle with this one was a snap.

Top Bottom