What's new

Look what I have found.

The "homeless guy" doesn't need a BBS shave or particularly comfortable one every day. He will most likely use it on the days he wants to present himself to apply for a job and make the best impression.

I am a little ashamed but I use that stuff about every two weeks. Not only face!!! No way !!! But when I shave the back of my neck. I would use good lather but I shave my neck preshower and shave my face after

I don't think a homeless guy is going to want to carry that around. I think they give out disposable razors and shaving cream at the shelters. I know I'm jaded, but I live in San Francisco, and the homeless situation here is pretty much out of control. Most likely he will try to sell it. I see guys selling all kinds of things, toilet paper, dish soap, underwear, toys, calendars, you name it. I try not to assume that they stole these things, and maybe it's a San Francisco thing, but I guarantee that if you gave that stuff away in my neighborhood, I'd see it for sale on the sidewalk at Turk and Hyde about five minutes later. I think this stuff is toxic, and if somebody is going to end up paying for it in the end, you're better off giving the homeless guy a few bucks or a sandwich, and using the goo to prank your boss's car (only kidding, don't do that, unless you already have another job lined up, or have enough money in the bank to retire).

The "homeless guy" doesn't need a BBS shave or particularly comfortable one every day. He will most likely use it on the days he wants to present himself to apply for a job and make the best impression.

It's not up to anyone other than the homeless person himself to determine when or whether he needs a shave.

Top Bottom