What's new

Look what I have found.

I found it behind the washing machine, I never expected I would find this again after I switched to DE razors.

$IMG_20141030_213024387_HDR.jpg

And now I'm going to trash it.

put it back behind the washing machine? randomly donate it to some scruffy looking kid you see? not in. but nice pif, i guess...

+1 on the mirrors. I asked last week on here and that's the solution I was offered. As for a PIF? That stuff shouldn't be allowed near skin, it's toxic rubbish in my experience, nearly ruined my skin.

Honestly, find your cart razor
And give those to a homeless man who could use it. No need to waste a perfectly good product.

Honestly, once you have a good DE technique down, you'll find that you can go back to canned goo and get a good shave.
I know, I know, it's blastphemy! but really, you can in a pinch and you'll be fine.

Technique trumps gear any day of the week.

If it was "perfectly good" product, it probably wouldn't have been behind the washing machine! :lol:
lol no joke but there are still two cans missing because I remember I bought 3. I might find them about a couple years maybe

Honestly, find your cart razor
And give those to a homeless man who could use it. No need to waste a perfectly good product.
I understand your point but in my opinion its a kind of senseless to give this to a homeless man. I think there is a big chance he wouldn't take me seriously. Don't get me wrong, I do care about homeless people. A couple years ago when I worked in a computerstore there was a homeless guy, I bought him lunch every single day some people called me crazy but I knew after 18.00 o clock I would go home and eat while the homeless guy will stay and sleep out in the cold.

To be honest this this product shouldn't be named a good product along with the Fusion/M3. I have a Trac II razor I might give it a try and see if I can get a good shave from it but for me nothing beats DE shaving.

Top Bottom