What's new

Happy Halloween B & B!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
proxy.php
Tomorrow is Halloween, but do you remember how proud you were the first time you successfully carved teeth on
a jack-o-lantern
proxy.php

It's probably time to let go of that accomplishment because pumpkin carving isn't just for kids with those orange-handled safety knives anymore; it's an art form, a chance to for everyone to demonstrate their love for video games, appreciation of detailed portraits
proxy.php
, or a passion for truly horror flicks.
proxy.php

Read More: http://kotaku.com/some-of-the-best-pumpkin-carvings-of-this-halloween-1653181189

Happy Halloween B & B! :thumbsup:

proxy.php
...Smell my feet. Gimme sumptin good to eat!

proxy.php

proxy.php
"Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen, voices whisper in the trees, "Tonight is Halloween!" Dexter Kozen

Last edited:
I remember when I was little and we went trick-or-treating. We knocked on some Indian family's home. They must have recently moved to the U.S. because they had no clue what we wanted. They thought that we were bringing them candy, so their (only) child reached into my brother's bag and helped himself to a piece of candy. They thanked us and shut the door. My brother cried, but I was happy...happy that they took nothing from me :lol: :biggrin:

I remember when I was little and we went trick-or-treating. We knocked on some Indian family's home. They must have recently moved to the U.S. because they had no clue what we wanted. They thought that we were bringing them candy, so their (only) child reached into my brother's bag and helped himself to a piece of candy. They thanked us and shut the door. My brother cried, but I was happy...happy that they took nothing from me :lol: :biggrin:

:lol:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Last edited:
Well I made my students' day at school.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414757288.195040.jpg

Some of them even asked to shake my hand after class. As if they forgot who I was and really thought they had just met Mario.

I'm happy to be taking my boys trick-or-treating. It's been quite a few years; normally they are with their mother. This might be the last year they need an adult, so I am going to treasure this evening.

Top Bottom