What's new

New Check In with international access

Hey all. I'm new to wet shaving and the site. I'm making the switch from a Gillette Fusion to a Dovo Straight Razor as we speak (and awaiting the delivery of my Grandpa's old safety razor from my mom). I'm active duty Navy stationed in Naples, Italy. Can't wait to dig in and get some good info and meet everybody.

Hello, welcome to B&B. Great story of your beginning. Thank you for your service. Make a stop in the Hall of Fame to introduce yourself.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Welcome to B&B! Good transition, be sure to pick up some Italian shave products while there. Thanks for serving!

Welcome to B&B, and thank you for serving!

Be sure and post a hello in the Fox Hole Shaver's Club, a group "open to all Veterans, Active Duty, Guard/Reserves, Branches; and Countries. If you have ever shaved in 'less than honorable conditions' you are in."

Hello and welcome here. Great to have you aboard. Thanks for your service and good luck with the straight.

Welcome to the club. Glad to have you aboard. Also, be sure and sign in to the Active Duty Members Check-in in the Slubs and Brotherhoods section of the ShaveWiki.

Thanks for the comments everybody.

Kyle, I tried clicking the link for Fox Hole, and it said I don't have the privileges to access it.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Sir, congrats on switching to wet shaving and welcome to B&B - the #1 wet shaving community in the World.

Top Bottom