What's new

Movember, who's in?

Movember 2014, who's in?

• Yes, definetely

• No, definitely

• I'll try, definitely

Results are only viewable after voting.
My wife said we would have no sex for a month if I participated. I'm still not sure I can pull this off. A moustache doesn't look good on me. But it's for a good cause right?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have already started my Mo. Growing it out until New Years so I will have a pretty mean handlebar stache

I'm in! Sixth year in a row for me. I've raised over $1,000 in each of the last two years.

I've been growing out a beard since late September, and am considering doing a "shave off" video on Saturday with one of my nicer straights.

My wife said we would have no sex for a month if I participated. I'm still not sure I can pull this off. A moustache doesn't look good on me. But it's for a good cause right?

I wrote this some months ago in reply to another thread but I think it applies here too:

In an attempt at panache I grew a moustache. An upper lipholstery most grand.
But then from my missus I got no more kisses for she had taken her stand
She claimed it's verbotten and that it was rotten to thoroughly upset her plan
Of a husband clean shaven and no cowardly craven imposing himself as her man.

You'll shear that soup strainer or it's a no brainer there will be hell to pay
There's one way to save it you better go shave it she said in a petulant way
She gave me a look and that's when I took my razor and slunk right away
My tale is no teaser in order to please her I took leave of my lip toup'ee

K. F. March 2014

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in, but will have to start a little later than I'd like. My daughter's baptism is on the 9th, and I have been warned not to have that "awful thing on my face" for the family photos.

...I assumed she was referring to sarcastic smile I had on my face before she gave me the stare down.

I made the ultimate donation for mens' health a little over three years ago: I donated my cancerous prostate gland.

I'm with James. I tried the no shave thing last year. It was 23 days before the itching finally got to be too much. THAT shave was the best of my life......

Got a few buddies whose wives are the same way. Some how I lucked out and my wife prefers me with facial hair.

Top Bottom