What's new

razor handle

are there any place I can find cheap handles, I like my razors but want to find a heavier handle for my new and lord head. cheap razors so want cheap old heavy handle

Check out the Maggard line of razors at Maggard Razors. You might be surprised at how affordable those razors are, and you could always use the handles on more than one razor.

Sabi T2 Razor Handle from Shave a buck is $15 and a great deal if you are okay with only gold as the color option.

There is a thread somewhere here about making a handle from a Harbor Freight (or Northern Tool, I can't remember) center punch. Find that thread.

Check out the Utopia handle from Amazon. $11 incl shipping gets you a big heavy brass/chrome handle, and they even throw in the rest of the razor and 10 Derby blades. It's very similar to the Apollo handle, except not stainless steel. You can't go wrong.

--Bob

Sabi T2 Razor Handle from Shave a buck is $15 and a great deal if you are okay with only gold as the color option.

Just bought the Matador Toro Mastiff Close Comb - Corto (same razor as the Sabi T2) also only because of the handle. The handle looks realy nice!

Check out the Utopia handle from Amazon. $11 incl shipping gets you a big heavy brass/chrome handle, and they even throw in the rest of the razor and 10 Derby blades. It's very similar to the Apollo handle, except not stainless steel. You can't go wrong.

--Bob
just bought it .... thanks

Top Bottom