What's new

Your first soap or cream repurchase.

With so many options available to try what was the first soap or cream that you loved so much you purchased it again almost as soon as it was gone?
For me it was Truefitt & Hill 1805 Shaving Cream, I love the scent and the performance and had to have it on hand.

For me it was Razorock The Freedberg soap. As soon as I opened it up and my wife smelled it she instantly told me to go online and buy more. it's probably my favorite soap in regards to scent but I hate using it because all I think about is having one less shave w/ it.:lol:

ummm.... what is this "finishing" thing you people speak of? I just buy and try more and more. I haven't finished anything yet. Not one soap, cream or stick.

ummm.... what is this "finishing" thing you people speak of? I just buy and try more and more. I haven't finished anything yet. Not one soap, cream or stick.

I share in your confusion.

I bought a second tub of RR Tight Buns and a second aftershave, but I bought it as part of a starter setup as a gift for a good friend who'd taken a monster pay cut and was trying to get into DE Shaving. I love the stuff, but I haven't made a dent in my tub.

Too many products and too few shaves.

I used a brush and shaving soap for years before I returned to DE shaving at the beginning of the year. I used Geo. F. Trumper Rose soap, and I must have gone through three pucks before I got back to DE. I still use it.

Since then, the first soap I went nuts over was Tcheon Fung Sing Bergamotto Neroli Intenso soap. I went to reorder it, but I couldn't find it. Turns out, it's been replaced by TFS BN Forte. I bought two.

Top Bottom