What's new

Stipula Splash V-Flex Fountain Pen

Same here. I've never heard of the brand but would love a reasonable priced flex pen. Its not my favorite style wise but its not bad.

lol Not my thing man, your on your own, but if its like some of the other steel nibs claiming to be flex these days, it wont be much, but better then a nail. I know very little about stipula, so Boris,...

let us know how it is

and man is goulet just diving into the Italiant pens as of late, noticed some 500.00 Omas pens

lol Not my thing man, your on your own, but if its like some of the other steel nibs claiming to be flex these days, it wont be much, but better then a nail. I know very little about stipula, so Boris,...

let us know how it is

and man is goulet just diving into the Italiant pens as of late, noticed some 500.00 Omas pens

i might get myself one for xmas. who knows. But the fact that you mentioning most steel nibs that claim to be flexy aren't, is making me have second thoughts.

most I know of are on cheaper pens and pen brands though, could always ask goulets if they have something to compare to, if its like or better then the noodlers ones

Looks like they are using the same tactic as Noodlers by making the slit super long. Probably will perform much like the Noodlers in terms of flex. Let's hope the feed isn't a complete disaster like the Noodlers.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
I've said it before and I'll likely say it again ... I don't like nibs without breather holes.

That said, I've seen a few pics of that same pen with a different nib than Goulet shows.

A pretty handsome pen and seems to be a good value, I wonder if they're reliable.

never even noticed the slit,... it goes all the way

$wrs.png

I figured it must be something like that. I'm surprised that Goulet didn't catch that...usually their photos are top-notch.

I think they are using their pics, all the pens are showing out of stock so they don't have them to photo.

I haven't really seen an Italian pen to trip my trigger. This one does not and I would be comparing it to a Waterman Ideal as to flexiness... Would loves to see a writing sample. Especially one written at true speed and not at a snail pace for the feed to keep up.

did you get it yet?

No...family purchases coming first and all...currently quipping with family who purchased a Nintendo DS XL for one of the twins and decided to purchase clothes for the other...awesome

Would have been easier had they thrown a grenade in the living room...

Let the holiday madness begin! Brouhaha

Top Bottom