What's new

shavette pass around.

I had hoped that it had arrived already.
$tumblr_inline_ncimy1HtSt1s2pmd3.gif

nothing today.the mail lady drove on by.maybe tomorrow.:concern:
whish i had a tracking number.

I was not able to get a tracking number. My small-town post office is only open when I'm at work, so I had to udder the machine in the lobby, which doesn't offer that as an option. I put it in the mail on Saturday morning. Hopefully tomorrow!

That shiny pink envelope will brighten your day. And you'll need it if the weather in Arkansas is anything like it is here in North Texas.

boy is it ever pink:laugh:.pretty,almost as pretty as what is inside.cant wait to finish my chores and shave with it.ill post the results afterward.:w00t:

hmmm.how to get a blade in this thing??!??OH i can see clearly now my fingers are bleeding:a46:.lol not really.like any new equipment get the IT department involved.now ready to shave after supper.meanwhile,is this a pink envelope or what:w00t:

Attachments

• $IMG_0905.jpg
    $IMG_0905.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 42
  • $IMG_0906.jpg
    $IMG_0906.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 44
  • $IMG_0907.jpg
    $IMG_0907.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 42
  • $IMG_0908.jpg
    $IMG_0908.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 42
okie dokie then.baby got a bite.first shave went well,after i almost amputated my right cheek.careful on that angle,huh?overall it went well if a little slow.no bloodshed anyway.had a little clean up on the hard to shave areas,chin,under nose ect,but not bad.used my new vintage surrey soap and reknot'ed surrey brush.thanks again for the use of the shavette.

Attachments

• $IMG_0913.jpg
    $IMG_0913.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 41
hope everyone had a great christmas.ill be sending the shavette out mon.its been a great learning experience and i look forward to getting my own.

well,its been nice using the shavette,it is very different tha using a de/se.it took some careful practice to be able to get a smooth shave but in the end it worked out quite well.i will be getting one of my own in the coming year,and look forward to getting my honing skill up to speed so as to start shaving with a straight.thanks imatabor for this passaround,and i am looking forward to seeing good results from the rest of us.

Updated list:

1. Forestgump : done

2. Jmurphy: done
3. Shimsham: done
4. Eastomjac: shipping out
5. Eaaqas: next
5.5 TheDude82

well it's on the way to Eaaqas.its in the pink envelope so it should be easy to spot.but here is a tr# just in case;
9114901189866132388796.HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Top Bottom