What's new

The Old Spice scent gone?

Hi there,

a few weeks ago I ordered 2 tubes of Old Spice Original Shaving cream from a seller in India. The package arrived I was eager to smell the spicy scent that I like so much but, when I opened them, the stuff was as scentless as Nivea cream : / Could it be a bad batch or did they ditched the scent ?

My first tube of Old Spice Fresh Lime (and the AS) arrived from India yesterday. I'll lather it up later today and let you know how it smells.

Those are the tubes that I used to order, the one with the spicy scent.

full

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those are the tubes that I received and smells nothing.

proxy.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Protologist & Glambler is there. I really hope that it's a production error and that Old Spice didn't ditched the manly smell : /

I purchased both of these items from xsstore via ebay. This was my first purchase from an Indian reseller. The items were very well packaged and arrived in Canada in a couple of weeks.

I arrived on a Saturday, Musk & Original , there is a smell, pleasant. But it must be a lot of squeezing to get a lather for 3 passes.

I also got one of the new style original. No Old Spice scent anymore, just a light generic soapy smell. I am very disappointed. I tossed it because it burned my skin.

Those are the tubes that I used to order, the one with the spicy scent.

full

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got the original like this one and the scent is STRONG. Maybe somethings changed =/

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not a production error. If it is P&G, it's going to be a lesser product.

no No NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! What have they done?
I wonder what they thinking? 'We'll leave the 'Original' on the tube, they'll won't notice' ?

Last edited:
Since no one else, or that I noticed has asked. Does that mean the Shulton is something that is no more and even if ordering from India it will be P&G that you will get now?

When I go in a drugstore and stop by the shaving alley, I try to locate the manly scents but the more it goes the more the manly scents are disappearing from the shelves and they try to sell us garbage with nice packaging. I don't care about Old Spice fancy packaging and funny publicity, I want the goddamn product to smell SPICE!! I'm sure if P&G was buying Chanel, they'd cut the basenote in 10, put it in a plastic bottle and sell it 8$ at Wallmart (That's the kind of persons P&G are).

Last edited:
Top Bottom