What's new

Weck Sextoblade pass around

I have a Weck Sextoblade sitting here gathering dust. This is a shame since it shaves so well. I also have a packet of 5 blades.
So this is simple math, the first 5 people who have at least 50 posts who want to try it get a shot.
Just say your in.
You can use only one of the blades and then dispose of it.
Sanitize before passing it on.
Contact the next person on the list and share the tracking with myself.

When the five blades are used up the razor will be returned to me.

Nice pass around. If not a lot of other interest is generated, put me on the list. If 4 other members without badges jump in, by all means bump me off the list and let them have the go with it. :)

Nice! I did a Sextoblade pass a while back. Most everyone that tried it, really liked it. These are great shavers and my favorite shavette!

Nice! I did a Sextoblade pass a while back. Most everyone that tried it, really liked it. These are great shavers and my favorite shavette!
Looks like everyone jumped in on yours.

I'll give it the week end and send it out first of the week.

I'll give it a go. Been having fun with a Parker shavette and I'd be interested in trying another. I just got a pint of barbacide in the mail, too, so it'll give me a chance to use some of that, too.

Okay this is what I have so far.

1. Tims
2.Shave_Rat
3. Andy77
4. Dadygoble
5.?

Last edited:
Go ahead and move me to the last slot, so if a late comer wants to give it a run, it's easiest to drop me off still and let them have a go. :)

Go ahead and move me to the last slot, so if a late comer wants to give it a run, it's easiest to drop me off still and let them have a go. :)
I'll move you down but no matter what I'll make sure you get a shot at this.

Final 5:

1. Tims
2. Andy77
3. Dadygoble
4. Jmurphy
5. Shave
_Rat

Last edited:
Weck was just sent out. Interested in hearing what you guys think.

By the way, the scale in this is missing the tip on the pivot side. Doesn't affect anything, I just don't want anyone thinking they broke it.

Last edited:
First Sextoblade shave this afternoon. First impression: If I hadn't already bought a Feather for my travel razor, I would buy one of these after today's shave. Very, very nice. I was BBS after two passes, compared to my normal regimen of three.

Not a perfect shave, however. Like the Feather, more weepers with a fresh Personna than with a 'regular' straight. I'm curious to see if the edge is tamed after a a shave or two.

Top Bottom