What's new

Arkoholics Anonymous

For those that have read the soap section for a while, it seems that Arko gets little attention, compared to Cella. It is time for all the closet Arkoholics to present themselves, and tell us why they choose Arko, over other soaps and creams.
I will start.

Hi, my name is Scott, and I'm an Arkoholic. It's been one day since I have touched Arko, and I plan on using some tonight. I like the scent, especially with essential oils added.

I am a proud member of the cult. Great utilitarian soap that lathers easily and gives me a great shave. Smells like Ivory Soap on steroids.

Last edited:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Hi, my name is Scott, and I'm an Arkoholic. It's been one day since I have touched Arko, and I plan on using some tonight. I like the scent, especially with essential oils added.
Scott:
proxy.php
...the other cult members (or as member 'Folace' [a.k.a. Phil], so eloquently put it..."Brothers of the Kült, fellow zealots and worshipers"), who :001_tt1: Arko reside in the link below! :thumbsup:

Read More: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/285560-Cult-of-Arko
proxy.php
[FONT=&amp]“Happiness is in the [shaving] soap that sweeps away the cobwebs of your heart”. Mort Walker[/FONT]

Last edited:
I LOVE ARKO! Never got the issue with the scent, it's smells like soap! I'm experimenting with essential oils and getting some fantastic results though. So far I've tried Orange, rose, mint, peppermint, rosemary, lemongrass, pine needle, and cinnamon. Tonight I added some coconut and made the loveliest lather this side of the 'Fat.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Arko is probably the most mentioned soap in the forum, along with Williams.

Can the B&B mods/geeks run a simple name mention?

Cheers, Steve

Two drops of peppermint oil, two drops of tea tree oil, six drops of coconut oil, mix it in with Arko......every shave is heaven.

Arko is my go to soap. Nothing lathers as quickly and reliably as it does. It's cheaper than dirt, lasts literally forever and I do like the smell of it after it mellows out for the 2 weeks after being open. There's something nostalgic about that smell.

I just got in a 12 pack last week. Under $15, with shipping included. How long do you think that should last?

Top Bottom