What's new

Triad area North Carolina meet up?

Ok, so lunch in early spring. That works for me! Would a Saturday work for everyone? I work M-F so the weekends are best for me.

Ok, well it certainly looks like we have enough interest to have a get together. I'll start researching places where a get together could be accomodated. I'm trying to think of a place with enough space to pull some tables together...or a place that has a seperate section that can be reserved for parties.

I'm sorry that I've let this slip. It is already early spring and I mentioned we could do this now. So, let's all collaborate and get this together for a Saturday lunch sometime. I'm trying to think of appropriate venues that are quaint enough and also have enough room to throw a few tables together so we can all eat lunch together. I have one place in mind.

So let me know fellow, which Saturday in the four or so weeks works best for you guys.

Now on SRP there is a NC contention that meets about every 2-3 months right outside Chapel Hill near Pittsboro at a brewery where we have the whole top private room with tables to spread out on. The person who organizes this is called "nipper" on SRP and his real name Joe.

It is a great Saturday get together that last for about 3 hours depending on amount of folks that turn out. Joe and Richard the other gentleman that really is a encyclopedia of razors will be structuring these meets in the future to go over subject matter like "restorations"; "making scales"; and so on. We also take them time to hone razors and talk shop.

Just a thought for you guys here on B&B if you do not also frequent SRP. I come to both sites and use them both.

Top Bottom