What's new

Rapira, Ladas & Voskhod.

I recently bought a pack of the Rapira Platinum Lux, and for the 3 times I've used it the 1st blade, have gotten a great shave each time....smooth as silk.
I know that the Rapira line is made by the same company that makes Ladas & Voskhod. I'm wondering for those who have used all three, is there any difference between them all? I know that there has been a shortage of the Voskhod blades lately, and thinking that those who like that blade might want to try the Rapira or the Ladas.

I haven't tried my Voskhods yet but for me the difference between the Rapira Platinum Lux and the Rapira Swedish Super Steel is that the former are very slightly smoother and the latter very slightly sharper. I toss blades after 3 shaves or less so no comments on longevity.

Voskhod and Platinum for me are about equal. Excellent shaves and longevity if that matters. But Ladas are irritatingly bad for my face. As far as their range goes, I put Ladas on the equivalent of what 'Barbers' are for Personna.

Im not sure if they are the same but I do love the Voskhods, infact they were my first 100 blade purchase. I have tried a few Rapira blades and I have enjoyed all of them so far so I would not be shocked if they were just the same but repackaged.

im a big voskhod user, but recently have been using the platinum lux's and cant tell a difference between the 2 at all. The ladas are a notch down in my book.

Top Bottom