What's new

Gillette Blacks

Also, I do believe that some members have remarked on purchasing them on eBay and getting very good deals as well. As noted above, though, I tend to purchase my Gillette Black and Gillette Silver Blue blades from RazorsDirect.com.

razorsdirect really got me angry with this last purchase. decided to get another progress from them and nice wooden soap bowl. there price is really cheap for the progress and i wanted to see how it went but, its been over 13 days now and still no razor. they've been giving me the run around and say they cant refund me because the razor has already been shipped. well no razor, no refund, yeah, my bloods pretty much boiling. i just gotta keep after them i guess on this one. hopefully by this weeks end i will either have a razor, or my money back. they've never did anything like this to me before, but this time somethings surely not right. oh and i only live 5 hours aways from them!

my razor is finally showing it arrived at the post office today, so that is 15 days shipping from New Jersey to Pennsylvania. nice...

my razor is finally showing it arrived at the post office today, so that is 15 days shipping from New Jersey to Pennsylvania. nice...

The Post Office did this to me once as well. I'm In Louisville, KY. I ordered something from Cincinnati, OH. It went from Cincinnati, to Florida, then Memphis, back to Ohio, then finally to Louisville. I would blame the Post Office. Not RazorsDirect. Looking at your tracking number might reveal a great deal.

it wasnt the post office. the post office got it to me in 3 days, they just didnt ship it when they said they did. their excuse was i purchased the razor right after they actually ran out of stock of them but they didnt get to list the razor out of stock in time. so all in all, yes i was upset, but these things happen. i will most likely buy from them again, as i doubt this scenario would happen again.

it wasnt the post office. the post office got it to me in 3 days, they just didnt ship it when they said they did. their excuse was i purchased the razor right after they actually ran out of stock of them but they didnt get to list the razor out of stock in time. so all in all, yes i was upset, but these things happen. i will most likely buy from them again, as i doubt this scenario would happen again.

I'm sorry that happened to you, then. I'm glad that all worked out for you in the end, though.

Top Bottom