What's new

Mongoose Razor PayPal Address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive my ignorance, but I can't figure out the address to pay for the razor. I have a PP account but don't know where to send it. Can someone please help me out?

Have they sent you a paypal invoice? If not, my take from the order email was that once your order is ready for processing, a paypal invoice will be sent, and then pay that.

Have they sent you a paypal invoice? If not, my take from the order email was that once your order is ready for processing, a paypal invoice will be sent, and then pay that.

That's my understanding as well. The invoices are what will actually be sent in the order we joined the waiting list. Of course I could be totally wrong. :001_rolle

This is correct.

You don't pay anything until they send you a paypal invoice. It will come to the email that your paypal is linked to. They will not sending your invoice until your order is almost ready to ship.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Please contact the seller in order to sort out their email address and/or queries on how to order their product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom