What's new

Speick fragrance

Once my Gentlemanly Restraint handcuffs are removed, I am thinking of trying Speick cream and aftershave.

What does the fragrance resemble? I know it's really subjective and YMMV and all, but "I really love it" posts aren't what I need. Does it really resemble 4711? Can you compare it to any other well-known product?

Thanks, guys.

Yrs, Vespasian (Robert)

Intriguing question. Although I fancy myself rather adept at explaining scents, all I can offer is Speick smells like Speick.

Or the silky nape of a Bavarian Nymph.

If only there was smell-o-vision...

Doesn't really smell like any other product to me, so it's rather hard to describe. To my nose, it has a pleasant spruce/pine woodsy masculine smell.

Agree that it's hard to explain. I'll say spicy, woodsy, lavender. But it's subtle, and the scent fades quickly so it doesn't interfere with any colognes.

Well, that was a fascinating experience. Thanks. I shall blunder on and just get some.

Tony: no help at all; are those Bayerische dryads or Bayerische naiads? Makes a huge difference, as of course you know.

Of course; makes sense. We're not talking about Davidoff Cool Water or Nautica Blue here, are we?

My Alt Innsbruck question will remain unasked; I'll get a sample.

I'd describe it as somewhat citrusy and plant-like, but not sharp at all and much more earthy and smooth than many other scents. It's really nice.

To me, lavender is the most prominent note, with a hint of citrus, wood, and earth. A very unique and instantly recognizable scent.

Bottom line, it is Speick, everyone should have a bottle...........

I am glad others are better at breaking down scents. I have trouble describing cigars and wine too.

Great scent, great conditioning.

proxy.php

Bottom line, it is Speick, everyone should have a bottle...........

I am glad others are better at breaking down scents. I have trouble describing cigars and wine too.

Great scent, great conditioning.

proxy.php
As the man said, "Everyone should have a bottle."

To me it smells spicey, lemony, lavendery, and alcoholy.....wait, are those actual words?
Its my favorite aftershave and smells exceedingly manly.
Get it now!

Top Bottom