What's new

Help me pick a new aftershave

Help me with a new afterhave. I only have 4. Soap commander courage, tight buns, platinum and l orange noir. I want something new. Love the ones I have just want a new one. I like more cologne scents. Love menthol hate barbershop and bay rum scents. I've tried Proraso green, AL fin, tombstone, fine clean vetiver, a few from taylor of old bond street. Just got in samples of Arlington and Windsor from Dr harris. I really like the scent of Eton college and Mr Taylor. I might just add some menthol to those but how are they as far as healing? So whats your favorite?

Speick, Alt Innsbruck, Floid & Myrsol.

I suggest against adding in your own menthol crystals. I don't feel like the quality is there.

Barbasol Brisk available at local Dollar General stores for under $2.00, smells nice, wife loves it, and its got menthol.

Speick, Alt Innsbruck, Floid & Myrsol.

I suggest against adding in your own menthol crystals. I don't feel like the quality is there.

Why is that? another option is to get something like integrity balm from soap commander which is scentless with a nice menthol kick and then spray whichever i like on top mix and then apply. Alot of trouble though

1. Tabac
2. Pinaud Special Reserve
3. Pinaud Clubman

On the Pinaud line I mix about 80% Pinaud with 20% witch hazel then add some glycerin. The smell is quite strong. If you want a manly cologne smelling splash, Tabac is a winner.

Top Bottom