What's new

Visiting WCS today hopefully.

I am flying some people to Ontario today and I have about a 7 hour layover before we fly back. I want to visit West Coast Shaving today for obvious reasons :laugh:. Can you even visit them? Do they have a retail storefront or is it only a warehouse?

Yes you can visit them. It looks like a small office where they store all the products. I wouldn't really call it a store front or a warehouse. You can see pics on yelp

You may look forever unless you realize that it is something like three rows of buildings from the street, and it's on the backside of that last building at that.

Wonderful place to visit. If you are not careful, you'll buy enough to max out the plane's weight limit.

Took a while to find, no kidding. WSC is awesome! It was fun to be able to walk around and explore at my will.

I just bought a few things. I certainly didn't need a thing, and had to convince myself to buy what I did. I wanted to spend a lot of money for no reason lol. If I wasn't so happy with MdC soaps right now I would have purchased at least 2 soaps and maybe a cream.
proxy.php

I see that you got a hand-thrown bowl. I got one also and let me just tell you that I love it. It has a good weight and is very nice.

Call them, they have the gold flake, silver glitter and remembering Sue brushes in stock still. See the B&B essential brush thread for a pick of the stock that's left. I was also able to see the new color that isn't released yet. I fear I will have way too many brushes here soon...

I have the Sue brush so I will have to call them in regards to the silver glitter and gold flake. And I look forward to the upcoming color as well.

The new color is nice. I had to have a gold flake, I was shocked they still had some. I think they have 4 left so shoot them an email or call them.

Top Bottom